- Shiratake noodles (I used barenaked noodles)
- Closed cup mushrooms 100g
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- Half chicken stock (I use kallo organic)
- 1 tbs soy sauce
1. Start off by dicing the onion and garlic. Add the avocado oil to your saucepan and sauteed for 2 minutes.
2. ash the mushrooms, pat dry and slice. Add to garlic and onions.
3. Boil hot water to create your stock. Add 70ml of water (around 5 tbs) to a dish with 1/2 a stock cube. Stir until dissolved. Immediately add to saucepan. Season with sage, mixed herbs, paprika and salt to taste.
4. Rinse noodles under cold water, strain and add to saucepan. Add tbs of soy sauce fresh thyme. Use a tong to mix and stir mushrooms and noodles.
5. Serve !