Ground mince meat
Grated cheese of your choice
1 red onion
1 tbs Chilli powder
1 tbs Cumin
1 tbs Oregano
1 tbs Paprika
1 tbs Seat salt
Chopped tin tomatoes
Tortilla wrap (the example)
Sour cream or natural yogurt
- Tin tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup white chopped white onion
- Lime juice
- Seat salt
1. Using a saucepan, lightly coat with choice of oil (mine would be rapeseed oil) and allow to heat. Once sizzling, add onions and garlic for up to 1 minutes max . Add mince meat and all seasonings and stir till brown. Add 2 tbs of tinned tomatoes and a sprinkle of sea salt to the mixture. If the mixture is too wet, drain with a colander.
2. Blend salsa ingredients and serve in a bowl. Put aside a small bowl of yoghurt for serving
3. For the tortillas, heat a frying pan for 30 seconds then with an oil of your choice, add 2 tbs to a frying pan. Turn each tortilla in the oil 30seconds on each side. Set aside a plate with kitchen towel to soak up excess oil
4. Arrange the tortillas, sweet potato bean mixture, the salsa and yoghurt to roll up and eat!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 C or 180 for fan ovens. Wash and peel 3 sweet potatoes and dice into bite size chunks.
2. Add paprika, chilli powder and sea salt to the sweet potato and mix ensuring every potato chunk is covered with the seasonings. Place onto a non-stick or oiled tray and leave in the oven for 15 minutes. Add in Mexican beans and sift ensuring both potatoes and bean are covered with seasonings, leave to cook in oven for another 10 minutes.
3. Add your favourite toppings and the sweet potato bean mix into a crunchy tortilla!